Monday, February 11, 2013

MATTEL EMAILED ME!

So if you just read that title you are probably freaking out just like I am! I was just looking through my hundreds of pointless company emails (I dont know why I give them my email, its really annoying) and I got an email from a worker at mattel! I cannot release her name or email so we will just call her Anonymous.

Anonymous is apparently a fan of my blog, she said she wanted to pick a very small and upcoming blog to release her idea to! Dont get too excited though, she is not in charge of mattel, she just works at AGP NY and gives mattel her opinions, yay or nay, on ideas for new dolls and accesories and such.

Anonymous told me that she came up with a very special and amazing idea and I definitely love it! She sent me pictures that she edited online to help me and my readers visualize her idea.

Anonymous wants you all to see her idea, if she gets enough of a positive response from you guys and others she has consulted then she is going to get a meeting with one of the head AG Mattel workers!!! That would be so amazing if we could all play a part in this coming true!

You guys are probably screaming "RAINE JUST TELL US HER IDEA ALREADY!!" well here it is! Anonymous thinks that AG should start getting more fashion forward in many ways, I didn't agree with her other ideas because I thought they were a little too old for the age AG is targeting but I did like this one! So I'm only going to share this idea with you (sorry guys)

Have you heard of the ombre hair look?? its when your hair is dark at the top but fades to blonde at the bottom. I personally think it is sooo pretty and modern and amazing! It is also very popular among a lot of celebrities right now! Here are the pictures she edited with ombre hair, take a look!

This is my favorite, I would sooo love to have her as a sister!!






No offense to you anonymous buuuut, the editing isn't the best. i still love this idea though!! its so cute!!! please email me at rainesunshineclouds@gmail.com or comment right on this post telling me which of these pics is your favourite and if you would buy a doll with an ombre hair style!!

Thanks for reading this far everyone and come back later on today for our first day of school! Yaay

~Raine

12 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! The last one is my favorite! I would love an ombre hair doll! Could I see the rest of the ideas? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might post her other ideas just to see what you guys think but im personally not a huge fan of them

      Delete
  2. Cute! I would by 55 with the ombré look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome! :D I like the last one the best too. How did you get her email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She contacted me, apparently she likes to keep up to date on AG blogs to see what her customers would want (since she works in the store) but she said i cant give her email out :( I think im going to send her some links to some blogs I love so maybe she will get in contact with you too!

      Delete
    2. This is super late, but can you give her my blog address?

      Delete
  4. It's kind of cute! I don't think I would want one personally, other older girls might love it, though! Little girls, not so much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great reason to buy the doll for collectors. GOTY's with different wigs are styles are way more interesting than plain wigged ones. It's part of the reason they go for so much after they're retired. But don't criticize Anymous so much, Raine. She had the chutzpah to contact you and you should be honored. Which makes me wonder if this is real info?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you didn't like them Raine, but could you post some of the other ideas please?? And how do you know this is real info? I think the last one would be cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this ombre hair idea! It's so cute! ~ aghoneyspot.blogspot.com "All about me, honey"

    ReplyDelete