Saturday, September 22, 2012

Julie and Julia?





Add caption
Hi guys Raine here! So as you can see from the pic above I am a MAJOR doll diaries fan! Have any of you guys seen their 100 days of doll play posts?! 100 DAYS OF PLAY IDEAS!!! sadly theyre allready over. :( I looked forward to completing those crafts every single day!! When they ended I wanted them to be like just kidding were extending it to 200 days!! but they didnt exend it.

:(

I dont know about any of you guys but I know that after all these years, my human and I really struggle coming up with fun things to do anymore! So if any of you ae having the same problem, fear no more!! I am the solution!! :)

Have any of you seen the movie Julie and Julia? If you havent, its about a girl who loves the famous cook, Julia Child! So in memory of this famous chef, The girl Julie vows to make all the recipes in Julia, the chefs cookbook in one whole year and she blogs about every single one!

SOOO with that movie as an inspiration, I am going to re-do all 100 days of doll diaries doll play!! For any of you who have allready completed all 100 days like me, dont worry it will still be fun because I am going to add more little things to each one to make them special! I will even add more days of play at the end!!

I am horrible at doing things daily, so I promise to do all 100 days of doll play by the end of April!!! I know thats quite a long time, but I will probably update one every 3-5 days or so.. sometimes I will post two or three! Sometimes just one, and sometimes I will even go a week or two without posting because of school, but I will try my absolute hardest to finish them all and create more for everyone!

If you  like this idea, please email me at rainesunshineclouds@gmail.com saying if youd read the posts or not. When/if I get 5 emails, I will begin!!

thanks everyone!!!

Lots of love<3 keep in touch and email me asap!!!

~Raine

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much!! youre the fifth person which means I am going to do it!! yaaay :D thank youu!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you so much for your feedback :D I think i am going to start it soon!

      Delete
  3. Does your human recommend you? Because My Mom(human) Wants to get the doll just like you!

    ReplyDelete