Friday, October 5, 2012

I'M GOING ON AN OVERNIGHT TRIP TO BOSTON!

I am going on a one night trip into Boston! We are leaving early tomorrow morning and should touch down before 3! I am soo excited!!! Sadly, we aren't going to the American Girl Place :(

But we are going to look at Northeastern University! It is a biiiig college :O My human is thinking of going to school there someday! It's really far away from home though!! I am going to take many pictures as I pack, to give you all  tips on packing for a trip with your 18" doll!

Be back soon!

~Raine

4 comments:

  1. Raine, did ya stop blogging? I'm really disappointed that you haven't any posts on here since October. I WAS really enjoying your blog. If blogging isn't for you, you could have at least put a post that said you weren't going to blog anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you soooooo sososoooo much for caring and being an awesome supporter! I am terribly sorry for leaving for so long but I am back and here to stay!! my new post says why I was gone, again I am really really sorry for leaving :(

      Delete