Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Caught Me!


Today was just a regular evening, I was on my laptop reading all my favorite doll blogs with my Clara doll.
All of a sudden Clara and I heard a knock on the door to my room, "Come In!" I said.

It was my friend Jenny! "Hey Jenny whats up?"
"Hey Raine! Nothing much, the girls and I are just going to go out for a bite to eat, You wanna come?" Jenny asked politely. I hadnt told any of my 4 best friends about my blog yet, so I only update it when theyre not in the house, this would be a perfect opportunity to post my first craft! So promptly I responded "No thanks, I think Ill stay home Im not feeling too good!" With that, Jenny left along with the girls leaving me in peace to work on my latest post!

"Now lets see, where did I leave off last time? Oh yes! GOTY 2013!"
Soon enough, I dozed off, with my laptop still on.

Drew, one of my other best friends, came straight in to check on me when they all came back- I was sound asleep! She knows how much I hate low batteries on my electronics, so politely she tried to turn off my laptop, but my blog was still up!
"Its a Rainey Day... OH MY GOSH! SHE HAS A SECRET BLOG!" exclaimed Drew. Immediately she went to tell Alice.
"ALICE! Raine has a secret blog! I saw it on her laptop! why didnt she ask any of us for our help? or atleast tell us about it!" Drew stated.

Alice then proceeded to tell Jenny.
Then Jenny told Skye. This news made Skye very upset, she had been trying to get a blog for a long time now!

Angrily, Skye called a meeting between the four girls who had left the house, they decided to send in Skye to wake up Raine and confront her and her secret!

After a good five minutes, Skye managed to wake Raine up and explain everything.

Next thing they knew, the other three girls burst through the door! Raine was so overwhelmed and ashamed of her lies, that she almost started to cry! Till Alice explained that they werent upset, they just wanted to help out with the blog!


Raine finally understood and agreed! "I want my blog to become more well known, to get more views and followers, but I cant do it alone! Thanks guys!"





After everything was sorted out, Raine realized secrets can sometimes be the only thing between a persons stress and getting help! Friends are important, they will stay by your side no matter what you go through or choose to do!

Now Skye, Jenny, Drew and Alice will all be assisting me in my future posts! Hope to see you all alot tomorrow!!

Keep in touch!

~Raine

4 comments:

  1. I love this so much!!! Please do some more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks! I will asap I am currently working on 5 different posts haha but after all those are published ill be sure to post more! maybe even a mini series.... YESS! haha stay in touch (:

      Delete