Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Sister

My Sister Charlotte Autumn Storm

So I have been writing to my sister Charlie for a while, waiting for her to be able to come visit us but the papers are getting all mixed up and she cant be released just yet, I can't wait to see her! I love my sister so  much, maybe she can come for christmas? I just thought you guys might want to see a pic of her! When she comes, she will be in a lot of my posts, maybe even a co blogger!! I hope she comes soon.

Isn't she pretty??! Her hair is alot lighter and straighter than mine, but other than that we look a lot alike :) I love her!

~Raine

7 comments:

  1. Cool blog,thanks for commenting and following my blog :) Followed you happy to be your 1st follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) I love your blog! You take great photos!
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hii thank you! I willl be posting some fall ones today (:

      Delete
  3. Charlie is very pretty, and yes, y'll could be twins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm not sure now though if my human is going to adopt her or caroline abbott, shes still thinking!

      Delete