Saturday, September 8, 2012

 I love to go outside and discover new things! Today I made my own backyard into an adventure! Have fun looking through my pictures!
 I looove to smell the flowers!
 Sometimes its nice to close your eyes and listen to whats around you rather than look at it.
 Ahh a tree!! I wish i had time to climb it :/
 Sometimes the prettiest plants dont even have flowers, like this ivy!
 Helloooo! rocks like the one behind me are really neat too (:
 All this walking really tires out my feet!
 As you can see I have light skin and dark brown long wavy-curly hair, but sometimes it looks black!
 Here you can see my little freckles hahah
a




 Sometimes I like to just model, like in the pictures above!

 These purple flowers were so lovely!
 What a nice little trip! not much excitment, but it was really beautiful!
I also managed to find a new friend!! hes a caterpillar (:

What new things did you find on your backyard adventure??

Come back tomorrow for more fun! Or maybe even later on today ahaha!

see you sooon (:

~Raine

1 comment:

  1. I know its October but I will comment anyway.Today I took Lanie to the backyard and we found a bar-b-que!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete